Our Goal: To provide our customers with the highest standard of quality and value.
This goal focuses all work carried out at ABCO.
Please see our Quality Policy Statement.
The ABCO Quality Assurance system was developed many years ago around CSA Z299.3 and .4. Since then, it has been continually refined to the point where it is now a fully documented system managed by a Quality Department with a full time Quality Inspector. The program is compliant with ISO 9001:2008. The Quality system governs all aspects of the manufacturing process from the initial proposal, to in process checks, to the final acceptance trials and finally customer follow-up.
The ABCO Quality system is supported by a comprehensive Standard Operating Procedural Manual which documents and governs all important company processes.
ABCO is fully certified to the Canadian Welding Bureau CSA Standard W47.2M for aluminum and W47.1 for steel and stainless.
ABCO continues to obtain other job specific certifications as are required including the following:
- Comformité Europeenné (CE)
- United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA)
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- Provincial Department of Labour (NS)
- American Petroleum Institute (API) 650
- Underwriter Laboratories of Canada (ULC)
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
- Transport Canada, Canada Shipping Act, Marine Safety Division
ABCO personnel are highly skilled and trained employees with an overall commitment to safety and quality.